- Product Details
- Side Effects
Enterosgel 90g.Enterosgel is an innovative intestinal adsorbent
(enterosorbent), developed for binding toxins,
harmful substances, pathogens and allergens
in the gastrointestinal tract and their elimination
from the body.
The main clinical effects of Enterosgel:
• mitigates or prevents toxic and allergic reactions;
• helps stop diarrhea or shortens the duration
• relieves symptoms of indigestion (dyspepsia);
• accelerates the elimination of alcohol from
• helps restore beneficial intestinal microflora;
• protects gastrointestinal mucous membrane
and promotes healing of its lesions;
• reduces the toxic load on the liver and kidneys
Enterosgel is used in children and adults
in the following conditions:
• acute diarrhea of any cause, such as bacterial, viral
(including rotaviral), food poisoning, antibioticassociated,
irritable bowel syndrome, etc.;
• chronic diarrhea of any cause, such as malabsorption
syndrome, chronic inflammatory bowel
• indigestion (dyspepsia);
• disturbances in the intestinal microflora (e.g.
caused by antibiotics);
• gastric and duodenal ulcers;
• poisoning, including alcohol and narcotics
• chronic hepatic and renal diseases accompanied
by their failure;
• allergic diseases (bronchial asthma, food allergy,
• diseases of the skin (atopic dermatitis, eczema,
• toxicosis during pregnancy.
A medical form may need to be completed for more then 2 of the same item.Always read the label and leaflet with product. Please ask for advice if in doubt.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Please Note we DO NOT ship Medicines outside the UK, please do not order, as 50p admin fee applies to all refunds.